This list includes those articles scheduled to appear in the British Journal for Military History.
Edited by Professor Bruce Collins of Sheffield Hallam University, the second issue of the BJMH offers a number of papers that explore different aspects of counterinsurgency from British, French, Dutch and Italian perspectives.
- Professor Bruce Collins, ‘Counterinsurgency in the Bombay Presidency during the Mutiny-Rebellion, 1857’
- Marie-Cecile Thoral, ‘French COIN in Algeria, 1830-48’
- Dr Nir Arielli, ‘Italian COIN in Libya, 1910-30’
- Dr Thijs Brocades Zaalberg, ‘Dutch COIN in the East indies, 1945-49’
- Professor David French, ‘British Intelligence and COIN in Cyprus, 1955’
- Dr Geraint Hughes, ‘Why Military Interventions Fail: A Historical Overview’
Last updated 13 December 2014.